This guide will walk you through stamped integration with Loop, with details of the setup process and it’s benefits.
- What is Stamped.io?
- Why Integrate with Loop ?
- How do I set this up on Loop?
- How can my customers use the discount codes?
- Suggested Reads
- Need Help?
What is Stamped.io?
Stamped is the reviews and loyalty platform for Ecommerce, helping you establish brand credibility by building trust and giving your customers a voice.
Value Proposition of Stamped-
- Reward -Giving your consumers a voice and attracting new ones are made easier by product reviews, ratings, and user-generated material. Utilizing clever integrations, you can highlight your reviews where it matters.
- Loyalty- Build consumer trust and reward them for their interaction with the brand is the goal of the referral app
Note that this integration is only available on Growth plan and above.
Why Integrate with Loop?
By integrating Loop Subscriptions with Stamped, you can reward loyalty points to your subscribers based on their order activity and let them redeem points by applying discount codes generated by stamped on their subscriptions.
- Make discount codes generated by stamped compatible with Loop subscriptions.
- Increase subscription retention by allowing customers to redeem their loyalty points while placing subscription orders.
How do I set this up with Loop?
To integrate stamped with Loop the merchant needs to have satisfied the prerequisites before going through with the integration on the app
- You have an active Stamped account. If not, please create from here.
- Merchant should be on Loop’s Growth plan or above
Follow the steps below if you have satisfied the prerequisites
Step 1: Go to “ Loop > Integrations > Stamped”
Step 2: Go to “ Set up instructions”, Click on “Connect”
Step 3: Loop is now connected with Stamped
How can my customers use the discount codes?
To use the discount codes generated by the stamped rewards app. The Merchant needs to ensure the following prerequisites are met before their customers are able to apply the discounts on subscription contracts
- “Apply discounts” to be Enabled in Loop > Customer Portal > Preferences
- Customer should be able to access the Loop Subscriber portal
Once the prerequisites are met, the customer can redeem the stamped discount code directly from the customer portal, and then they can apply the discount code directly to the discount section on their subscription portal.
Here are a few articles that you may find helpful, and we suggest you go through the same
No need to fret; we’re here to jump in and help you out. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to ping us on chat by clicking the support beacon on the bottom right
Loop Subscription Team