In this article, you'll learn how to integrate Gorgias with Loop Subscriptions. Once you've connected your Gorgias account, you'll be able to see Loop subscriptions data next to your support tickets and take subscription actions like skip, reschedule, pause etc. without needing to leave the helpdesk.
In this article
- About Gorgias
- Key features
- Setting up Gorgias integration
- Loop subscription widget inside Gorgias
- Need help?
Gorgias is a popular Shopify helpdesk app helping merchants to provide an exceptional customer service by centralizing all support tickets (email, chat, social media etc.) in one place. Edit orders, modify subscriptions, and refund payments without leaving your helpdesk. Get a holistic view of the customers by connecting all of your Shopify apps and maximize your team efficiency.
- Display Loop subscriptions data next to your support tickets
- Quick action buttons to edit subscriptions
- Send email to customers asking to edit their subscriptions with a password-less login link to manage subscription
Setting up Gorgias integration
Loop has a deep integration with Gorgias which doesn't need you to require adding any API keys in both platforms.
- Make sure you have an active Gorgias account attached on your Shopify store or else you can install it from the Shopify app store.
- In your Gorgias account, go to integrations and select Loop Subscriptions.
- Click Add Loop Subscriptions and allow the necessary permissions required to complete the installation.
Loop subscription widget inside Gorgias
Once the integration is done, the Loop widget will start appearing in the sidebar if subscription data is present for the customer
In case of any issue with the integration, please reach us out at email@example.com