In this article, you'll learn how to integrate Attentive with Loop Subscriptions. Once you've connected your Attentive account, your subscribers will be able to receive SMS updates about their subscriptions and take actions via manage subscription links sent in the SMS.
In this article
Attentive is one of the most comprehensive text message marketing solution available in the market. It is the largest SMS provider for Shopify in terms of revenue generated. Send heavily personalized messages by using data synced from Shopify and other 3rd party apps and achieve better ROI on your marketing spend than with email alone.
- Send Loop subscription events to Attentive and trigger SMS updates to your subscribers
- Segment your customers based on the Loop subscription attributes like active subscriptions count, product subscribed, next order date etc.
- Send SMS updates using common brand contact and achieve better open rates than email
Setting up Attentive integration
Loop has a deep integration with Attentive which doesn't need you to require adding any API keys in both platforms.
- Make sure you have an active Attentive account integrated with your Shopify store or else you can make one by going to Attentive website.
- In your Attentive account, go to Marketplace and search for Loop Subscriptions.
- Click on the "Install" button and complete the installation by authorizing the permission needed by Loop for your Attentive account.
- Once completed, it will redirect you to Loop subscription account and the integration status will be updated to "Connected".
Send SMS subscription updates
Trigger SMS notifications based on different subscription events
- Subscription started: Welcome new subscribers with personalized texts and manage subscription link.
- Upcoming order: Send SMS reminder for upcoming orders.
- Failed payment: Send failed transaction alerts with links to update payment method.
- Order updates: Notify customers about the next order date when order is skipped or rescheduled.
- Subscription updates: Notify customers about their subscription status - paused, resumed, cancelled, reactivated
Send password-less login links to customer
- Reduce customer tickets: Allow customers to receive subscriber portal login links on SMS by just entering their number.
- Empower your customer support team to send links on SMS via admin portal.
Targeted marketing for subscribers
- Segment your customer base on the basis of active subscriptions, products subscribed, next order date etc.
- Reach out to specific subscribers for new product trials to increase AOV.
Reactivate campaigns for non-active subscribers
- Send highly personalized reactivation campaigns based on their subscription attributes with one-click reactivation links.
In case of any issue with the integration, please reach us out at firstname.lastname@example.org