In this article, you'll learn how to integrate Klaviyo with Loop Subscriptions. Once you've connected your Klaviyo account, you'll be able to send Loop Subscription events on Klaviyo and trigger custom email flows and campaigns.
In this article
- About Klaviyo
- Key features
- Loop data synced with Klaviyo
- Setting up Klaviyo integration
- Integration Statistics
- Need help?
- Pool data from subscription events generated in Loop and trigger transactional email flows based on events like subscription purchased, upcoming order, payment failed, order skipped,
- Segment your customers based on the Loop custom attributes like active subscriptions count, products subscribed, next order date, etc.
- Create beautiful personalized emails for various subscription events using Klaviyo's pre-designed templates with drag & drop design tools.
Loop data synced with Klaviyo
Metric Filters: Loop Subscription events which are synced with Klaviyo and can be used to trigger Klaviyo email flows.
- Loop Customer Account Activation
- Loop Order Skipped
- Loop Billing Attempt Failed and Last Retry Left
- Loop Billing Attempt Failed and will be Retried
- Loop Billing Attempt Failed
- Loop Subscription Cancelled
- Loop Subscription Started
- Loop Subscription Expired
- Loop Subscription Resumed
- Loop Subscription Reactivated
- Loop Subscription Paused
- Loop Upcoming Order
- Loop Order Processed
- Loop Flow Completed
Loop Subscription Team