In this article, you'll learn how to integrate Klaviyo with Loop Subscriptions. Once you've connected your Klaviyo account, you'll be able to send Loop Subscription events on Klaviyo and trigger custom email flows and campaigns.
In this article
- About Klaviyo
- Key features
- Loop data synced with Klaviyo
- Setting up Klaviyo integration
- Integration Statistics
- Need help?
- Pool data from subscription events generated in Loop and trigger transactional email flows based on events like subscription purchased, upcoming order, payment failed, order skipped,
- Segment your customers based on the Loop custom attributes like active subscriptions count, products subscribed, next order date, etc.
- Create beautiful personalized emails for various subscription events using Klaviyo's pre-designed templates with drag & drop design tools.
Loop data synced with Klaviyo
Metric Filters: Loop Subscription events which are synced with Klaviyo and can be used to trigger Klaviyo email flows.
- Loop Subscription Started
- Loop Upcoming Order
- Loop Subscription Paused
- Loop Subscription Resumed
- Loop Subscription Cancelled
- Loop Subscription Reactivated
- Loop Order Skipped
- Loop Billing Attempt Failed
In case of any issue with the integration, please reach us out at email@example.com