Loop Subscription automatically sends email to your customers based on the various subscription events. These emails keep your customers informed about their ongoing subscriptions and empower them to take timely actions as per their choice.
How to access the customer email settings?
Types of customer email notifications
Following customer email notifications are available currently in Loop subscriptions admin portal.
- New Subscription - Sent to the customer when they purchase a new subscription
- Subscription Expired - Sent to the customer when their subscription has expired
- Subscription Paused - Sent to the customer when their subscription is paused
- Subscription Resumed - Sent to the customer when a subscription is resumed back
- Subscription Cancelled - Sent to the customer when their subscription is cancelled
- Payment Failed - Sent to the customer when their payment fails after the final retry or retry is not enabled
- Payment Retry - Sent to the customer when their payment fails and will be automatically reattempted
- Last Payment Retry - Sent to the customer when their payment fails and only one retry is remaining
- Order Skipped - Sent to the customer when their upcoming order is skipped
- Payment Reminder - Sent to the customer to remind them about the upcoming subscription payment. You can also configure how many days before the email should be sent before the upcoming payment date. Available options are 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 5 days, 7 days and 10 days
How to Edit the Email TemplatesLoop allows you full control to edit the Email templates on Loop using HTML to customize your email alerts being sent to your customers. You can do this by clicking on any of the Blue hyperlink on the Email Notification page. It will open a new page which will feature an HTML code editor. Customize your email using Email Variables to add a touch of personalization to your emails.
These are the Email Variables that are available to you.