Edit subscription products
With Loop Subscriptions, you get the most powerful subscription editor allowing you to make any type of changes in an existing subscription whether it is related to product, billing, shipping or payment.
List of product-related changes available
- Add a new product
- Change the price/quantity of an existing product
- Replace an existing product
- Delete an existing product
How to add a new product?
- In order to modify a subscription, you would need to access its detail page. For that, you would first need to go to the Subscriptions page.
You can enter either the subscription ID or the customer name to search for the subscription you want to edit.
Once you get the subscription you want to modify, just click on the subscription ID link shown in the first column and it will take you to the subscription detail page.
- Next, click on "add product" and select the product you want to add.
- Customize the price/discount setting and select whether you want to add it as a one-time or a subscription product.
Update the price/quantity of an existing product
- You would need to click on the pencil icon shown in the Actions column.
- It will open the Edit Product popup in which you can change the Quantity and Price fields. Once done, click on the Save button to submit the changes.
Replace an existing product
- Click on the pencil icon on the product row in the Actions column
- In the Edit Product popup, click on the Change Product link displayed at the top-right corner.
- Choose the product from the list to replace the existing product and click on the Add button.
- Confirm the Quantity and Price values and click on the Save button. The selected product will replace the existing product in the subscription.
Delete an existing product
- If you need to delete an existing product, click on the bin icon shown in the Actions column
- You will then be asked to confirm if you want to remove the selected product. Verify the product name and subscription ID and click on the Remove button.
A product can only be removed from a subscription if it contains at least 2 products. In the case of a single product, no change will happen on the subscription.
No need to fret. We’re here to jump in and help you out. Reach out to us at email@example.com, or feel free to ping us on chat by clicking the suppoSubsrt beacon on the bottom right.
Loop Subscription Team 🙂