In this article, you'll learn how to integrate Postscript with Loop Subscriptions. Once you've connected your Postscript account, you'll be able to send Loop Subscription events on Postscript and trigger custom SMS flows and campaigns.
In this article
- About Postscript
- Key features
- Loop data synced with Postscript
- Setting up Postscript integration
- Integration statistics
- Need help?
Postscript is a premier SMS marketing platform tailored for Shopify merchants. It offers tools for relationship-building, customer engagement, and achieving impressive ROI. Deeply integrated with Shopify, it's trusted by over 10,000 brands to transform conversations into conversions.
By integrating Loop Subscriptions with Post Script, you can set up transactional journeys to send SMS messages to your subscribers, and you can send one-click password-less links to allow subscribers to modify their subscriptions.
- Set up automation flows to notify customers about subscription events like Subscription started, Upcoming Order, Order Skipped, Payment Failed, Subscription Paused, Subscription Resumed, Subscription Cancelled etc.
- Target subscribers by creating segments based on active subscriptions, products subscribed, cancelled subscriptions, and completed orders.
Loop data synced with Postscript
|New subscription is created
|Subscription is paused
|Subscription is resumed
|Subscription is cancelled
|Subscription is reactivated
|Subscription is expired
|Upcoming recurring order reminder
|Order delayed/skipped out of stock
|Order processed successfully
|Order partially processed
|Payment failed with retries left
|Payment failed with only 1 retry left
|Payment failed with no retries left
|Payment method expiring
|Loop flow executed successfully
|Customer created subscription but have not created the customer account yet
Setting up Postscript integration
To connect with Postscript, please navigate to your Postscript account and obtain the Private API Key by following below steps:
- In the Postscript side menu, click on your Shop name and then select API.
- Click on the Create Security Key Pair button and generate a new API key by confirming the action.
- Add a label to the newly generated API key for future reference, eg - ‘Loop Integration’.
- Click on the Show button in the Private Key column to reveal the key value. You will need to copy and paste it in the Postscript API Key section below.
Check out the image shown below, we've highlighted an example API Key.
Copy and paste the above key in the Postscript API key field in the Set up Instructions tab inside the Postscript Integration page on Loop and click on "Connect" button.
Once you have connected the Postscript account successfully, you can see the integration statistics having details of Loop events synced in a particular time period and if there has been any error occurred.
Loop Subscription Team