Change Product Quantity
There are several reasons why a customer might change product quantity in a borrowed subscription:
- They may have realized they need more or less of a particular product.
- They may have experienced a change in their financial situation and need to adjust their subscription accordingly.
- They may be trying to find the right balance of product quantity to avoid running out or having too much excess.
- They may have received feedback from friends or family members who are sharing the subscription with them and need to adjust the quantities to meet everyone's needs.
Click the link below to skip to the respective sections
- Change the product from Loop Customer Portal
- Swap a subscription product from the Loop admin portal
- Facing Issues?
Change Product Quantity from the Loop Customer Portal
Customers can change a subscription product quantity for themselves directly from the Loop customer portal. For a customer to be able to do this, the following prerequisites must be met.
- The customer must have an active subscription.
- The option called “Change Product Quantity” should be enabled. This option can be found by heading to Customer Portal > Preferences > Product Details.
If all the above prerequisites have been met. Here is a step-by-step illustration of how the option works.
Change Product Quantity from the Loop Admin Portal
There might be a requirement if a customer phones in and asks the merchant to change the product quantity on their behalf. In such cases, the merchant can manually change product quantity on behalf of the customer from the Loop admin portal. To do so, the following requirements will need to be met.
- Customer should have an active subscription on Loop or should have purchased a subscription prior.
If all the prerequisites are satisfied, then the merchant can swap a subscription product in the following way-
By heading over to loop, you can search for the customer with “Subscription ID”, you have to click on the “Pencil icon” on the top right.
Change the quantity according to the need and save.
If you have any queries or doubts about any of these steps. Please reach out to email@example.com.
Loop Subscription Team