Create a Subscription Manually
There are certain situations where a subscription has to be created manually. In such cases, you can utilize this feature and can create a subscription manually for a particular user.
These conditions have to be met before you are able to create manual subscriptions for your users.
- The customer must have purchased a Subscription on the online store beforehand
- The customer must have a valid payment method for a Subscription
How to create a subscription Manually
To create a subscription manually, follow the steps given below
- Go to Loop > Subscriptions and click on “Create Subscription Manually”
- Under Customer, Details click on “Select Customer” to choose the customer that you want to create a subscription for
- Fill in the Subscription details such as Billing Date, Frequency, Min orders, etc
- Under Product Details click on “Select Products” to choose a product
- You can configure the discounts under the discounts tab. It can also be customized to enable a certain % after [X] orders.
- Under Shipping, you can set the shipping price manually and also the Delivery Method title.
The Delivery Method title is shown on Shopify orders page and used by 3rd party fulfillment services.
- Finally, the checkbox stating that the customer agrees to the subscription should be checked.
- Now can manually create a subscription
If you have any queries or doubts about any of these steps. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Loop Subscription Team